Monday, September 7, 2009

WHAT?!!

So I just realized that the Elizabeth that's following this blog is none other than Liz Spring! And she's teaching English in Cancun! What?!!! I've been trying to convince Liz to marry me for some time now, and this looks to be the shot. Teaching English in Egypt? Hmm? I know you want to.

Also, I'm in McDonalds using their wireless because mine is getting installed tonight, and they're blasting 3OH3's Don't Trust Me right now, I don't know if I could be more happy. Unless of course if I was at a Club Office listening to this. Man I want to have a dance party SO BAD. I went dancing once here, and it was fun, but it's Egypt and it's hot. All of you are invited in the winter when it cools down, it'll be Club Office Egypt Edition. Just get your tickets now, and plan for anywhere from November to January, it'll be a three month long party. You know how we do.

So in Dahab I met Tracy and Jim, an African-American girl and a Swedish guy. They each led a diving course of mine, and they're awesome people. Anyway, we saw their landlord all the time on the street, and he could never remember Tracy's name because he just called her, "My Color" (she's black). So I'd say, "I was at Tracy's house last night" and he wouldn't understand until I said, "I was at My Color's house last night". Hilarious. Once, he said goodbye to six of us, one at a time, "Goodbye", "See you later", whatever, until he got to Tracy and just nodded and said, "Color". Awesome.

Alright, more to come, hopefully I'll have wireless tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment