Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's a small Egypt

So, I'm sick again. Feels like the same fever as last time. In an effort to not write anymore in the series of The Hospital Lectures, I think I'm going to avoid the hospital and hit up a pharmacy later.

But, in other news, it's a small Egypt. In Dahab, I went out with some Egyptians to the beach at night to chill, and when I said that I'd been to Egypt last year, one of the guys asked me if several people surrounded me and threw me up in the air at a sports celebration. I confirmed that that actually did happen, and it turns out that he was in that circle of revelers. Crazy.

Also, Mohammad Wahaba looked for my blog and found another Tom In Egypt blog. He showed me, and I thought about looking at it later. Then today Tom from England that lives in Cairo comes to stay at my apartment to sort out his visa issues here in Alex, and he's none other than than the second Tom In Egypt. Small Egypt indeed.

I'll post his blog shortly. For now I think I am going to do mindless things so that my head might stop hurting. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment