Monday, September 14, 2009

A Conversation with Molly, edited

2:39 PM Mollysticks: oh and you asked about before the swim center
i went to stake auxiliary training this morning
took a little nap
and now i will be cleaning a little and studying
me: why did you go to the auxiliary training?
Mollysticks: for my lesson tomorrow and school
oh and i will be going to eat dinner with parker and lauren
i went to the relief society meeting
2:40 PM me: what is your rs calling?
Mollysticks: well im getting sustained tomorrow
me: can you tell me or no?
Mollysticks: as the president
me: haha
Mollysticks: eh, its pretty for sure
me: hahaha
Mollysticks: but not too many people know here
me: hahahahaha
Mollysticks: so just dont say anything
me: HAHAHAHAHAHA
2:41 PM you deserve it
that's what you get
it probably serves you right
and I hope you learn your lesson
Mollysticks: i think i will
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2:42 PM I want you to know that after you're sustained I'm probably going to copy and paste this part of the chat onto my blog





Mollysticks: sometimes i think to myself and realize how not very nice you are at times


3:05 PM Mollysticks: eh
its fine
ill just go next saturday
well ill be out of town i think
me: go now
if you think you're busy now
just wait til later
Mollysticks: haha
i know!!!
me: and see how busy you'll be then
3:06 PM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Mollysticks: stop laughing at me
you should support me
not laugh at me
3:07 PM me: i am supporting you
Mollysticks: by laughing?
me: no, i was just saying that, i'm really just laughing at you

No comments:

Post a Comment