Friday, September 18, 2009

Hogwash

My program director is back from the States, and we had a good long talk yesterday about obeying Egyptian work visa laws and trying to find out the name of the pretty girl in the pink hijab. You know when you should know someone's name, it's past the point of asking them?

Anyway, it really was a good conversation, but in it my director told me that I've got to stop going to the hospital by myself. Apparently having a fever that requires three hours of rest for every five minutes of movement is dangerous.

To which I reply:

"Pish posh."

We finally agreed that I have to tell someone when I go. Well, I did. Last time I told Tom, the English gentleman that stayed in my apartment for a day. Nothing like keeping the people closest to you in the know, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment