Thursday, September 24, 2009

I wish I was joking...

...but I'm not.

I went to the hospital to see Katie today, and she related to me an interesting experience.

A male employee had been really sweet to her and Sarah the day before, and then he started taking pictures of Sarah, and then he tried to kiss her today. While she was gone running errands for Katie, the same man came in to Katie's room and took pictures of her and kissed her while she was recovering from the appendix surgery.

She called Sarah, who came back and complained to the hospital staff. Shortly thereafter, several doctors dragged the guy in and beat the tar out of him in front of Katie, you know, to reassure her. A half hour later the same guy was dragged in by the cops and the tar was then beat out of him again, and then he was hauled off to jail.

So, yeah, that just happened.

1 comment:

  1. ummm, wow. what a douchebag! good god.

    ReplyDelete