skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Welcome in Egypt!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Ah, relief...
I passed a kidney stone this morning. A-ham-do-lil-lah.
It wasn't the one that they're trying to kill with the radiation, but any improvement is welcome.
Keep on keepin' on.
1 comment:
Steph
19 October, 2009 18:55
I really don't understand why you keep adopting kidney stones anyway. Get a dog, geez.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(42)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(67)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(12)
▼
October
(11)
Happy Halloween
Is it in you?
I'm in love with love
Some More Random Stuff
Ah, relief...
My life
The Ramen Comparison
Ironic
A Typical Sabbath?
Oh happy day
Some Random Stuff
►
September
(15)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(3)
About Me
Tom
Check out moonlightcrew.com for publishing and podcasts.
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Life Aftered
Dance Party International!
Annie Use Your Telescope
Tom in Egypt // توم في مصر
An Elf in Egypt
Sabarabia
Lost at the Bottom of the World
In Alexandria
I really don't understand why you keep adopting kidney stones anyway. Get a dog, geez.
ReplyDelete