Monday, June 29, 2009

You're in a chair, in the sky...

I had about an hour between landing in Washington D.C. and taking off to fly to Frankfurt. It would've been tight, but I could have made it. Instead, an armrest was found broken on the United plane, so we waited for an hour for the mechanics to come and wrap a sign around the seat that read: Do not sit. After that, I of course missed my connection to Frankfurt, and United Airlines wouldn't pay for the hotel in which I had to stay because they re-routed and blamed the air traffic controllers, and not mechanical defect. Owing to an armrest, my trip extended by a day and was more expensive.

There are two morals to this story:

First: If you have stock in United Airlines, sell it.

Second: Watch this clip and laugh at me.

1 comment:

  1. "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions."

    ReplyDelete